Thursday, August 19, 2010

Sarah's First Submission

As it turns out, the hardest thing about this challenge was taking a decent photo of it!  I still don't think I'm quite there, but I'll keep working on it.

Ol' no "h" went large, but I went small.  The "s" in my name is 1.5 x 1.5 inches tall.  The collage pieces are made from my collection of Japanese papers.  I used paper punches for the shapes, and hand cut the letters.  So, after a little cutting, a little gluing, and a lot of shooing the cat off my work surface, and I ended up with this.  You can get the frames at many scrapbook and paper arts stores, and I know for sure that you can order them from the good folks at the Paper Studio:  http://www.paperstudio.com/.

Make sure you vote for your favorite and check back often!  Sara and I will be updating Sara vs. Sarah and our own blogs frequently.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...