Friday, October 7, 2011

Hawkeye Ruffle "Butts"


How cute are these? So cute I ALMOST wish I had a little hiney to put them on!

A friend recently had a baby girl and her family is huge Iowa Hawkeye fans, so she wanted Hawkeye Ruffle Butts for her daughter's newborn pictures. I cannot wait to see the pictures!



I wanted to use fabrics other than solid black and gold ... I love the gingham fabric with the polka dotted ruffles. The black and white is a woven (that super lightweight kind of slippy stuff - I cannot remember the name right now!) and the gold is knit interlock.

I used Made's Perfect Diaper Cover tutorial ... I just added two ruffle strips to spruce it up a little!


front view

Close up of the hot pink serged edges - a little girly pop!



Looking forward to seeing the pictures of baby girl in her sporty ruffle butts!

sara sig Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...