Thursday, December 1, 2011

$0.99 Advent Calendar

This is a post about an cheap old advent calendar that I did NOT make. So this post falls into the "tip" category for the time when just cannot make everything yourself! (This is the category that I fall into) ...


Hit up your local Trader Joe's and pick up 1 or 10 of these adorable advent calendars for only 99 cents each! Each door has a little chocolate candy behind it ... so given that I have 2 kids and am not prepared to battle over an advent calendar, I got 2! Now we'll all be happy :)


And while you're there, you can pick up a kit to make a $4 gingerbread man! I'll post a finale shot when we get this little guy done!


Happy December 1st!


sara sig Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...