Friday, December 9, 2011

Super Random Post - Hair


I am officially obsessed with a blog I found via a good friend whose hair ALWAYS looks great ... The blog is The Small Things and she has lots of great hair tutorials! I'm wearing the Elegant Half Up (without doing the full up part obviously) and I love it. It even stayed up ALL DAY LONG! I've played around with a couple of other styles and they are all totally doable with her instructions. Oh, and who knew that the curvy side of a bobby pin was supposed to be the side touching your head? I had no idea!

Have a great weekend! I have Christmas parties both nights, so I'm thinking that I'm going to attempt the side braid with a bun! ;)

sara sig Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...