Friday, September 24, 2010

Here are the main things I write about:  crafting, thrifting, and food.  Lately, I haven't crafted much, I haven't found much at the thrift stores, and I haven't eaten anything worth mentioning.  Consequently, I haven't written much at all.

I decided to take a clue from from my blogmate and try to get motivated by committing to something I have absolutely no time to do.  She's sewing kids' clothes for an hour a day, I'm going to try to enter this contest: http://vintagepatterns.wikia.com/wiki/Vintage_Sewing_Giveaway. My deadline is October 1st. Can I get it done?

Sarah Signature Pin It

1 comment:

Sara B. said...

yes yes you can! And of course if you want to make a 2t or 3t, I know two darling models who are willing to work with you!

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...