Tuesday, September 21, 2010

A Sew Along Type Thing ...



Call  me crazy, but I have LOTS to do and publicly admitting it and signing up for a "challenge" may just be the inspiration I need to get moving. This week is Kid Clothes Week Challenge for Fall 2010 (I assume this is "fall" everywhere else where in the world - it's still 100+ here). This means that for 1 hour each day between Sept 20 through the 26th, I have to spend making kids clothes. If this is a productive week, I'll be back with my "results"! Wish me luck ...

And if you want to join, here is the link. The blog name is: Elsie Marley.


sara sig Pin It

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Good luck with your sewing, and better luck finding that hour to do it in!

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...