Monday, March 21, 2011

Scrapbuster No. 23: Yo-Yos!

Yo-Yos destined to become a flag pillow.
This project is a bit on the unfinished side.  Can something be just "a bit" unfinished?  I mean, it's either finished or unfinished, right?  But I digress...

This is destined to be a pillow perfect for Memorial Day or the 4th of July.  The yo-yos were made from the scraps of a quilting project I have going (yet another thing that is "a bit unfinished").

Scraps, yo-yos and the Clover yo-yo maker.
I love my Clover yo-yo maker.  It certainly isn't necessary to have one, but it sure makes the process of yo-yo making easier.  You just pop in your fabric, trim it down to size, sew in and out of the holes and, voila! you have a yo-yo.

I have a couple of months to get this ready for Memorial Day.  Check back then and maybe I'll have it just a bit finished!

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...