Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Doll Clothes - Yippee!


My daughters have finally hit the doll phase, and I'm not sure who is more excited - me or them! I am so tickled they are suddenly into dolls and being little mommies. Because, after all - the crafting possibilities are endless!

(ps - I only have two kids, so the third dress is for the other little girl at 'daycare' ... apparently we have hit the phase where it's better if all three girls have the same thing or same type of thing, otherwise some serious toddler bickering goes down!)


Not sure why the dolls look so cute - UNTIL they are 'posed' for a picture wherein they just look a little creepy!

I downloaded Lil Blue Boo's Lil Sally Dress pattern the other night, and whipped up these three dresses in NO.TIME.FLAT. Super easy, super quick & super cute! Don't you love the little flutter sleeves?

So from time to time when I make my girls dresses, I am definitely going to use the scraps to make coordinating dresses. I've already made them some cloth diapers for the dolls (but cannot find them to take a picture!), and I see all sorts of other baby doll goodies in my crafting future! :)

Ohhh, just remembered we have two Pottery Barn Kids dolls that the girls got as gifts a while back. The Lil Sallly Dress Pattern includes that size, so I'll have to try it next. Maybe those dolls will photograph a little better?!

sara sig Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...