Thursday, August 4, 2011

Challenge Submission: Tissue Paper Rosette Wreath


I have been MIA from this blog for too long! I’ve had a month of vacations starting with a trip back to Minnesota, my home state. In the middle I visited the Grand Canyon for the first time and Las Vegas for the 4 billionth time. And now I rounded out the month with a trip to beautiful San Diego. It’s been a lot of fun, but I’m ready to stay home for awhile!

One of the things I’ve missed in my month of traveling about is some solid crafting time. I’m back in the saddle with this submission for our Christmas in July challenge. I made this wreath out of tissue paper, a styrofoam base and a glue gun. I’m going to post a tutorial tomorrow so be sure to check back for that.

In the meantime, Merry Christmas in July, er.. August and be sure to vote!


svs signature Pin It

1 comment:

Sara vs. Sarah said...

Sarah - I love the wreath & welcome back! The blog has missed you :)

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...