Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Doodle-Friendly Reusable Lunchbag


I’ll admit it, I’ve been more inspired by challenges before. I don’t have kids so “back to school” doesn’t have much meaning to me. I do work at a college, but somehow, that didn’t help. I just couldn’t relate to what might be needed/wanted by a kid for back to school.

Two things finally did spark an idea for me. First, I always wanted a lunchbox. Mind you, I never got one because I was a hot lunch sort of kid. But I was insanely jealous of any kid showing up with a new Charlie’s Angels or Bionic Woman lunchbox.

The second thing that that inspired me was paper bag textbook covers. Remember covering your textbooks with brown paper bags? Mine were covered in doodles in no times.

Combine these two ideas and you have the Doodle-Friendly Reusable Lunch Bag. I made a basic lunch bag out of duck cloth. It’s perfect for doodling on with a marker, crayons, or anything. Write a note to your kid, or your kid can write a review of your lunch to you!

This is a project that will take no time to whip up. Give it a shot! But before you do, be sure to vote for your favorite “back to school” project.


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...