Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Shrinky Dink Jewelry - Challenge Submission

Arghhhhhh!  I forgot to do my post and now I'm doing it at the last second.  I should be in bed right now.  Arghhh!
Well, I busted into my stash of Shrinky Dink sheets again to make this necklace, bracelets and earring set.  I'm definitely preoccupied with Shrinky Dinks these days!

I started with this cute printable from Just Something I made:
That's a quarter on there to show you the original scale before shrinking.  This next image shows you the scale after shrinking:
They turned into tiny, adorable charms!  The key, if you are going to do this, is to punch your hole BEFORE you shrink your Shrinky Dink.  If you forget, you're kind of screwed.

Here are some close up photos:



I found the pink chain and jump rings on a clearance rank.  I wish I had bought up everything there because I absolutely love them!  So much more interesting than silver or gold.  Alas, I didn't and I've pretty much exhausted my supply now.  :-(

Well, I'm certainly not dazzling you with my writing here.  I'm pretty dang tired so I'm off to bed.  Be sure to vote for your favorite accessory!

Pin It

10 comments:

Suzzy said...

Absolutely adorable!

Unknown said...

Awesome post, great sharing nice.
handmade jewelry websites
handmade jewellery online india

Anonymous said...

perde modelleri
sms onay
mobil ödeme bozdurma
Nft nasıl alınır
Ankara Evden Eve Nakliyat
trafik sigortasi
dedektör
web sitesi kurma
aşk romanları

Anonymous said...

smm panel
smm panel
İs ilanlari blog
İnstagram takipçi satın al
HIRDAVAT
beyazesyateknikservisi.com.tr
servis
tiktok jeton hilesi

Anonymous said...

çekmeköy samsung klima servisi
beykoz arçelik klima servisi
üsküdar arçelik klima servisi
pendik samsung klima servisi
ataşehir samsung klima servisi
çekmeköy mitsubishi klima servisi
ataşehir mitsubishi klima servisi
maltepe vestel klima servisi
kadıköy vestel klima servisi

hacklink said...

Good content. You write beautiful things.
korsan taksi
vbet
hacklink
sportsbet
sportsbet
vbet
mrbahis
taksi
mrbahis

ömer said...

kastamonu
gümüşhane
muğla
sivas
tunceli
WCİLJ

doruk said...

amasya
niğde
antakya
urfa
aydın

WMW71G

Tarık said...

yurtdışı kargo
resimli magnet
instagram takipçi satın al
yurtdışı kargo
sms onay
dijital kartvizit
dijital kartvizit
https://nobetci-eczane.org/
VM4A

Anonymous said...

شركة تنظيف بالجبيل
تنظيف

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...