Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Christmas Gifts, Part 1, 2, 3 & 4

This year for some Christmas presents, I was probably OVERLY ambitious and decided to make Christmas'y table runners. (After making this one, I thought it'd be easy!) And honestly, it was not that bad, the challenge was finding the TIME to get to them.

All of the runners are reversible and the "top" has Christmas fabric on it.




________________________________

I think the tree fabric has a Target feel to it ... maybe it's those bullseyes?

________________________________




_______________________________

This last one was BIG and it was custom fit for my cousin's table ...
With hers I chose to use a red/white/blue fabic on the backside so that she could use this for Memorial Day & July 4th). She is one of those cute people who has things for all the holidays, so it seemed fitting! :-)


It was fun making these, but I am RESOLVING here and now ... I will not wait until December to craft Christmas presents in 2011 ... I will start earlier! Hold me to it, ok? :-)

sara sig
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...