Monday, January 10, 2011

E's Birthday Gift - Picture Post


For my cousin's birthday, I made her a set of 4 "winter" coasters featuring her favorite colors - pink & lime green. I also used some leftover pieces from these table runners. Each coaster has batting in the middle and is backed with linen. I top stitched the edges & added some extra "quilted" lines, generally following the sections of fabric.




Linen Back


For my birthday, she sent me an awesome gift! We both love stationary, so these Lily Pulitzer stickers were such a treat for me! There are to/from labels, these belong to, plain stickers & more. I LOVE them!



Of course, I had to use one of the stickers on her gift. Happy Birthday Elizabeth!



sara sig Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...