Wednesday, August 24, 2011

And the Winner is...

Sarah!

Sarah's "Not Your Grandmother's Crocheted Tea Towel" won the tea towel challenge with 58% of the vote over Sara's super cute "Stamped & Painted Apron."  This earns her the right to wear the coveted tiara for the next two weeks.

If you want to read more about Sarah's project, check it out here.
If you want to read more about Sara's project, check it out here and here.

Tune in tomorrow to find out what we're challenging ourselves to next!
svs signature Pin It

1 comment:

cre8ivesky said...

Been too long since I've been over to visit the two of you! I've missed your great creativity! :) Great tea towel projects- I love the side tie on the apron too, Sara! Adding you to my sidebar this very minute so I can keep up with you better! Hope you both have a great weekend :)

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...