Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Halloween Submissions


Oh wow, this one's gonna be a doozy. Hypothetically speaking, if I (Sara) were voting I'd have a terrible time picking between these Halloween crafts. I adore the pillow, but am a total sucker for anything made of felt + sequins ... and Sarah's Garland is no exception. Eek! that candy corn just makes me grin!


For the details & bigger pictures of the ...

Pom Pom Pillow, click over here &
Garland, click over here.

Good luck picking your favorite & please vote for your choice!


svs signature Pin It

1 comment:

cre8ivesky said...

Oh my- you are right! These are both adorable! The spiders on the pillow fabric are so fun! And the garland couldn't get any cuter- you BOTH rock, as always :) Hope you have a great week!

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...