Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Morrison's Dresses (A Gift)


You know, I gotta say that I love Facebook! I credit this social media frenzy with helping me find a friend I hadn't talked to in a long while! Seeing our updates and pictures of our kids, it helps with the now cross-country distance between us! :)


Long long friend has a daughter about a year older than my oldest and apparently she is majorly into her American Girl doll and wanted nothing more than to match her! :) When asked if I could make something, I couldn't do it fast enough! Here's what we came up with ... plenty girl, plenty comfortable and perfectly matching to her doll.



(Seen here on a Pottery Barn Kids doll but should fit her AG doll just fine)

I love the fabric combinations on this one - especially the sideways green stripes on the sleeves. Of course, I used the Sienna and Lil Sally Dress patterns by Lil Blue Boo for this gift.


I love the serged bottom edge

So cute and tiny all folded up.

I decided at the last minute to make an extra doll dress to keep here at our house. This was just too cute to pass up!

Little Morrison - when your dresses arrive, I hope you love them! It was a pleasure sewing for ya! :)
sara sig
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...